Monday, December 12, 2005

A Desktop Miracle!

Tonight is one of those evenings when everything went right.

One, my desktop PC, which has been really erratic of late and was the main reason I bought a notebook, did NOT crash and did NOT require rebooting.

Two, a website that I had been having difficulty with for many months (www.jobsdb.com.sg) because of a repeated javascript error message miraculously resolved itself, and I could access EVERY SINGLE ONE of the ad links!

Three, the cursor did NOT freeze mid-transaction, like it's been doing almost every night for the past 2 weeks.

Thing is, since I don't know what I did or didn't do to contribute to this remarkable turn of events, I can't say future problems of a similar nature won't recur.

A sobering thought, but I'll just enjoy the miracle for the moment. Isn't that what miracles are for?

Thanks be to GOD! :-)

No comments: