Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Received some positive feedback from my boss and our Church Council chairman over the weekend.

It's a great feeling and makes me want to keep doing better in my new job.

My boss is going to be overseas the next couple of weeks, which I means I'm in charge of publishing the newsletter and running the office.

I've started compiling manuals and procedures to help me keep track of where everything important is, so everything continues to run smoothly in his absence.

Lots of gray areas and new questions keep popping up. Steep learning curve. But with God's help and the help of my church family, I know I can nail this. I'm gonna focus on the opportunities in the challenge and on making a difference in the wellbeing of our leaders and the running of our church.

No comments: