Wednesday, June 08, 2011

How good is this?

Just received an email from LearnOutLoud.com offering a podcast by Joyce Meyer.

Can't remember why or how, but I was listening to some Paraliminal CDs by Paul Scheele in preparation for tonight's coaching session, and thinking how about feeding myself spiritually by listening to audio recordings of God's Word.

I know Koorong has recordings of the Bible in mp3 downloads and CD format, but they are usually read by guys, and I specifically wanted a female voice.

More specifically: a mellow, listenable female voice.

And the first female Christian that came to mind was...Joyce Meyer.

I've never heard her speak. I only know of her through friends who are fans of her books.

Now I'm going to listen to her podcast and find out if she's the one.

No comments: