Monday, August 30, 2010

TV for believers

A dear friend from my primary school days told me about a YouTube video in which Eric Moo talks about his Christian faith - wow!



In it, he sports a new look which I thought was platinum blonde (eew!).

Until I heard him talk about growing out his white hair over a period of 3 months and how God is the best hair stylist.

The more I listened to him open up about his personal challenges and make fun of himself, the more I thought: he seems a likeable sort of guy. I must admit I've never particularly liked him even though I enjoyed some of his xinyao songs. Maybe his rather kiam-pa face and early arrogance and all that goss involving Jazreel Low have prejudiced me somewhat.

Or maybe he's a different Eric from when he started out.

In the process, I discovered a new TV channel for Christians: GoodTV. Am going to check it out often.

No comments: