Wednesday, August 04, 2010

FB Experiments

A week after enlisting help from other FB users, the fan count is up to 86.

Amazing.

Am having fun checking out other biz pages and posting favourable comments about their products and services.

Perhaps I am more suited to building up other people's businesses rather than flogging my own.

Chatted with hubby today cos he was home sick. He asked me the usual pointed questions about business plans, working for others vs. working for self, how much $$ return I was getting on my marketing efforts etc. Felt depressed and low for a while and talked to God about it on the way to pick up Beth.

Have no answers for now but am praying that He shows me what He would like me to do.

Work for someone ...again? Maybe it's time to dust off the CV and start looking around. A part of me looks forward to interacting with like-minded professionals in a nice office somewhere in the Big Smoke.

And having spending money to call my own.

No comments: