Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A hairdresser I can go back to

Tried a new hairdresser today: Woodville Cutting Edge @ Woodville Shopping Centre (Warringa Crescent, HX).

What led me to give it a try was a positive review of the place on the WOMOW website, where customers give a business a good or bad review based on their personal experience. When I called to find out the rates, I was quoted $27.50 for a wet cut (i.e. they dampen your hair, cut it and blow dry it - no shampooing).

My hairdresser was Brooke, who gave me this new look. I wanted something that would give me the option of keeping my hair long; she recommended long at the sides and shorter at the back, with a side fringe. She suggested I get my hair straightened as well - at a total cost of $40 - to get the maximum benefit from The Look.

Took me a few hours to get used to my new image, but I like it now. :-)

BEFORE



AFTER




PS. Golly, I sure look my age: wrinkles, crow's feet and all! Guess I am well and truly middle-aged. LOL

No comments: