Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wish List

This is going to be one of those weeks.

Workshops this Mon and next, and right in the middle of it, a planning meeting with my boss and our Church Council chairperson to make sure we're on the same page with regards to formatting of our first-ever Church Annual Report.

I find myself yearning for solitude so I can reflect, prepare and be in my ideal state for the workshop.

Yet there is so much else that's a part of our family routine that has to be attended to.

In my ideal life, I would like a tingkat dinner service...like the one I saw advertised in The Senior newspaper yesterday.
While we're at it, a cleaner to do my ironing, kitchen and bathrooms once a week would be nice too...
And a gardener to maintain the nature strip and backyard...

There, I've said it.

No comments: