Thursday, August 04, 2011

Accomplishments and Fun Things To Come

This week, I...
  • had a chat with a dear lady who came to see me about coaching because she thinks she can do more with her life (did I mention she's 70+ yo??)
  • called two people to account over their personal and business standards (when I normally would have shrugged it off because I wanted to avoid being confrontational)
  • opened my business bank account
  • connected with various lovely business owners on FB and bought a birthday present off one of them for my BFF (hope she loves it!)
  • offered a free Personal Goal Setting session to all my FB likers (just another way to reach out!)
  • received a surprise thank-you gift from an overseas client, to say she appreciated the pro bono coaching I've given her
  • attended an ATO seminar, acted as if I was the host and initiated conversation, gave away biz cards, made my 30-second elevator pitch in new ways and got to know some local womenpreneurs
  • got Jim's Mowers in to remove the weeds and tidy the backyard so it looks much more presentable and inviting
  • finished in the office today so I have tomorrow afternoon off while Miss J is at kindy...yay :)
  • had a surprise accountability call from TCI which made me feel so validated and positive about my biz
  • signed up to crew for the Dec intake with TCI (a huge step because there's no changing your mind once you say yes, it's gonna mean 3 11-hour days, I'll need solid childcare arrangements, and I am thinking of stepping up enough to drive myself to the city and home since it's daylight savings)
  • added my details to the I Am A Business Owner In Victoria group on FB
I am excited about...
  • coffee chat tomorrow with a delightful young friend who has shown a great interest in my coaching journey
  • appointment with Wyndham Council on Mon to see the biz devt officer about all the resources and opportunities available to new biz
  • tomorrow night's needs assessment phone session with someone I met at a seminar more than 2 months ago and developed a rapport with
  • working out my biz vision and mission statement after tonight's webinar with the ever-helpful and generous coach Meg Filip.

No comments: