Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My triad with VO and LM has just wrapped up.

Can't believe we've actually done 9 sessions and had 2 mentors listen in. What a journey it's been coming up with a realistic coaching scenario every week for 9 weeks.

So I've just said yes to LB who recently put out a call for help, and will be coaching her triad. We start on Monday.

My triad with NB and JN has just completed its 3rd session after several interval breaks, and this Fri, we'll have our first mentor coach on board. Exciting.

My other triad with JW and YH - which has been the most challenging and uncomfortable for me - will complete its 6th session tomorrow and then a new mentor coach comes on.

To prepare for Friday's 4-way call, I've finally joined the iPhone club. My iPhone 4 arrived yesterday after a week of playing tag with TNT. Got my new micro SIM card from Vodaphone at the Plaza and rang Three to get it activated. The customer service guy says my iPhone will be in service after an hour. After that comes the fun part: playing with my new phone. Might need the help of my teenage friends to get it up asap.

I realize I'm loving this coaching triad busyness. Saying yes to coaching another triad will give me an additional 9 hours of skills practice.

Hubby says I should be getting more paid clients instead of pro bonos. That's easy for him to say!!

No comments: