Monday, January 23, 2006

Drowning in Too Much Info

From time to time, I step back and ask myself what the heck I'm doing. These are just a couple of things I'm exploring, with no idea if any of them are worth the time, $ and effort invested in researching them.
  • Affiliate marketing (How do you know which ones are real and which ones are a scam, without putting in some $ to try out the products?)
  • Network marketing (It sounds so good, buying quality products to try out and then encouraging your friends and family to try them out too and profiting from the difference between the retail and wholesale price, but what if I'm lousy at sales?)
  • Internet marketing (Setting up a website to buy and sell stuff on eBay or your own platform. How do I know what to buy/sell?)
  • Barter exchange trading (The latest one I've heard is Ozone, which started in NZ and now has a presence in S'pore. I like the idea of trading without cash.)
  • Business networking through a system of structured giving and receiving of referrals (This one definitely works. Or at least, the system that I know as BNI works.)

If only there was a totally independent, reliable source of info on all these ventures...

No comments: