Saturday, April 30, 2011

Expanded version of Psalm 121

This is an experiment.

I have a vision of someday creating a ministry aimed at women who are depressed and discouraged. Music will feature hugely in this ministry because it is one of God's gifts to me and I want to use it to sow hope and encouragement.

In the footsteps of the Preacher in Blue Jeans who advocates that we should discover, develop and deliver our talents, I am now at the delivery stage, trying to find ways to get my music out to those who will hear.

Hence this video.

To the techies: I'm not sure if I should adopt a talk-to-the-camera approach like what the pros do on Youtube, as the focus is meant to be on the message and the music. Your thoughts please. :-)

Be Blessed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d1MNHNS-gc

No comments: