Monday, September 06, 2010

The Early 40th Present

Was the beneficiary of an act of kindness and generosity today.

I'd been the middleman in a long and protracted case of miscommunication and admin oversight involving a ONE Group customer and the company. While trying to resolve the problem for the customer, she ended up receiving an extra bottle of Ambrosia Essence, a premium product of the company worth over $100.

She asked if I could return the bottle to the company for her; if not, she would take care of it. I said I would handle the return, because I felt I was (rightly or wrongly) responsible for the mix-up.

I emailed ONE Group today to explain the situation and ask if there were any forms to fill before I sent off the bottle.

I received a very nice note from the Returns Officer saying that I could have the Ambrosia Essence with the company's compliments, as their way of thanking me for my honesty.

You really do reap the good you sow...even when you're not expecting it.

Had been planning to buy the Ambrosia Essence for myself as I've read so many positive testimonials about it. Now I've received it for free - it's like getting an advance birthday present. Thanks, God! :)

No comments: