Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Building A Site With Professional Help

I have swallowed my pride and asked for help with my second web site.

The first site is tortoise-ing along and I will continue experimenting with it. For now, it's a real-life example of how NOT to build a site.

The second is meant to funnel traffic to my organics site.

Products first, business building later. I know the money is in recruitment but at this point, I just can't bring myself to invite anyone to join my team. I just want to get as much product out there as possible to all the people who are looking for natural health solutions and natural alternatives to OTC drugs.

The easy part is paying for the coaching service.

Now comes the hard part: working with my coach to decide which KWs are best, what my Most Wanted Response is (traffic and product sales), writing KW-rich articles that she can use.

By Christmas 2010, I should know if I'm on track to achieve an independent stream of income from ONE Group.

No comments: