Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The 'A' Word that Perfectionists Dread

Today is a very special day.

I booked in two accountability coaching calls to tackle vital aspects of my business.

I'm celebrating because these are areas that I've been avoiding, all the while knowing I need to do something about them, but always finding a reason to do something else instead.

One of these was to do with overhauling my non-performing website.

I appreciate the frankness and constructive feedback of the marketing expert I spoke with and now have a two-page record of what we discussed and what I need to do to turn my business model around.

The second was a Skype consultation with a lawyer-cum-accountant on the subject of asset protection.

Again, I appreciated his incisive and straight-to-the-point approach and know exactly what I need to do next.

Am feeling re-energized about my business now that I've taken care of the major blockages.



No comments: