Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's uncanny the number of HCC mums I've run into at GNLC in the past two weeks. All are considering moving their kids to GNLC next year because of the 20% rise in school fees.

Two of the mums have children who were Beth's classmates at HCC.

Another has a daughter who is Beth's year. The mum and I first struck up a conversation on FB - we are both TCI students and coaches - then met for coffee, and discovered how much we have in common. And today, I saw her across the synthetic grass play area with our Admin head, surveying the school alongside her daughter.

Love the serendipity of life.

I won't be surprised if God has prepared me for such a time as this, to befriend and walk alongside all the new mums coming over from HCC.

I told Beth on the way home that her experience in transitioning from HCC to GNLC may be what God will use in the new year to help other students in the same situation.


No comments: