Thursday, January 12, 2012

Say Yes, Then Work Out How

Took to heart Brendon Burchard's teaching on productivity and handling emails.

Today's focus was on sending out action emails to create connections and initiate action that will help me move a step closer to my 2012 goals.

Said yes to Mark E/DDT's request that I assist my pastor with the communications plan for our new church.

Emailed Council's Biz Devt Officer, whom I met last year, to suggest several ways ATC can partner with Council this year on the ideas that surfaced in the Dec 2011 Biz Breakfast Business Leaders' Forum.

Wrote a character reference for a sister who is saying yes to God's call on her life to be an advocate/speaker/fundraiser for a Christian charity that rescues girls caught up in the sex trade.





No comments: